Amcor respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and relevant Privacy Legislation in other jurisdictions. Where appropriate we will handle personal information relying on the related bodies corporate exemption and the employee exemption in the Privacy Act.
- When we collect your information, if appropriate we will tell you why we are collecting it and how we plan to use it.
- We usually collect information such as your name, address, telephone number, and financial details. We use this information to provide our services to you, to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services, to enter into contracts with you or third parties and for marketing and client relationship purposes.
- As a general rule we do not collect sensitive information. However, if we do, we will seek your consent to collect it, unless the law allows us to collect it without your consent.
- We may share your information with other members of the Amcor group, including those who are located outside Australia.
- Amcor may disclose your information to service providers, agents and contractors to help us to provide and market our services to you. If we do this we require these parties to protect your information in the same way we do.
- We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices, firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from unauthorised use, loss or disclosure.
- You have a right of access to personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If we deny your request for access we will tell you why. Please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer to ask for access to your information or if you have a complaint concerning your information privacy.
Chief Executive Officer