Amcor Rigid Plastics
Senior SAP Business Analyst - Sales & Distribution
Amcor is the world's largest publicly traded packaging company; a market and innovation leader adding value to the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), our fiscal year 2012 revenues match companies in the top half of the U.S. Fortune 500.
- We are a global leader in rigid plastic packaging, the #1 supplier of flexibles in the Global Healthcare, European Food and Asia Pacific Markets, and the #1 supplier of metal and glass packaging in Australia.
- We operate in over 40 countries and employ 33,000+ associates.
- With corporate offices in Australia, the United States, Europe, and Asia we offer a world of opportunities to motivated individuals interested in broadening their horizons.
- Listed as one of the top 50 companies in Fortune Magazine’s “Change The World” report. (2017)
Visit www.Amcor.com to learn more.
The SAP Business Analyst is responsible for supporting SAP business processes by expertly manipulating the SAP packaged software that enables those processes. The Business Analysts provides day-to-day SAP support to the Amcor plants and divisions by resolving medium to very complex problems and issues. In addition, the Business Analysts leads development projects that provide new SAP functionality or that enhance current SAP functionality. This new functionality will support new, improved Business Processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with minimal to no supervision with senior levels of the organization including Plant Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents to set key Amcor Business Processes.
- Leads in establishing best practices for Amcor SAP business processes. Uses experience and expertise to suggest and implement improvements to current processes. Recommend and implement methods where alternatives may improve or simplify division procedures and plant operations.
- Provide day-to-day support to manufacturing sites and corporate departments as they encounter process problems and have questions on how to handle special situations. This requires an expert understanding of the SAP Sales and Distribution processes including Sales Orders, Deliveries, Pricing, Invoicing functionality with an in depth configuration expertise.
- Document all phases of work. Define and document system project requirements including detailed specifications. Prepare system change requests. Create usable Work Instructions for the internal customers.
- Maintain a valid test environment. Build repeatable test scenarios that thoroughly test the various business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop and execute end user training.
IT Lead – Quote to Cash Systems
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors Degree is required in Business or Computer Science or related field. 5+ years of working with and configuring SAP SD required.
- Experience in any CRM application is a plus.
- Experience in EDI or system integration is a must.
- Should have a clear understanding of the sales cycle.
- Should be able to identify opportunities to automate Sales processes.
- Minimum 3 SAP Implementations required.
- Experience in a manufacturing company is required.
- MBA or other advance training is a plus.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.