Internship - Human Resources
Are you looking for a challenging internship in Human Resources?
The HR Shared Services Team of Amcor Group GmbH, located in Zurich Oerlikon, is offering an opportunity for a summer internship to a motivated student with an interest in HR who is close to the end of his/her studies.
Amcor Limited is a global leader in responsible packaging solutions, employing more than 28,000 people worldwide, operating in over 40 countries. Amcor supplies a broad range of plastic (rigid and flexible), fibre, metal and glass packaging solutions to enhance the products consumers use in everyday life. For more information visit www.amcor.com
- The start date for this summer internship can be flexible during June / July
- The duration will be between 3 and 4 months
- You will report to the HR Shared Services Manager but daily work may also be directed by other co-workers with the HR team
- Supporting the HR Shared Services team with the year-end processes for remuneration
- Providing support to other HR projects in the HR team
- Supporting the HR team with operational day by day tasks and ad hoc requests
Qualifications / Requirements
- Student in a related field e.g. Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Management
- Knowledge of MS-Office, advanced skills in Excel
- Experience in project work (ideally in HR) is a plus
- Experience within an international company is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English (company language). German is required
- Eye for detail, accuracy, analytical, self-starter
- Team-player, open-minded, enthusiastic, bringing new ideas to the business
- A valid Swiss work permit
Applications should be made via the Amcor website. Please click Apply to submit your application.