Amcor offers a full range of containers for carbonated beverages, water, juices, teas and sports drinks, that can make your products appeal to consumers.
- Carbonated soft drinks and water: From preforms to containers, Amcor is a leading supplier of high quality PET packaging for the CSDW market.
- Hot filled beverages: Amcor was a pioneer in the development of heat set technology, which allows beverages to be hot filled at temperatures up to 185°F (85°C) into PET containers. The world’s best known brands of juices, ready-to-drink teas, and sports drinks.are packaged in our bottles.
- Retortable products: Amcor offers containers capable of withstanding the rigors of the retortable process. Made of polypropylene, these containers maintain their shape and clarity in the harshest of conditions.
Amcor offers blow molded and extrusion molded plastic containers for a variety of food applications, including salad dressings, marinades, BBQ sauces, pasta sauces, salsa, apple & fruit sauces, ketchup, mayonnaise, peanut butter, and others.
Our industry leading technology is evident in our wide array of product offerings, including:
- A full range of materials, including PET, PP and HDPE, in both single layer and multilayer format
- A premium stock line of panel-less hot fill PET packages, that utilize Amcor’s PowerFlexTM technology, in ring neck, long neck and dome styles, available in 12 oz, 16 oz, and 20 oz sizes.
- Multiple barrier options, including Amosorb, Poliprotect and Plasmax, to provide optimal packaging solution that meet our customers’ expectations for shelf life and cost savings.
- Amcor’s Gamma multilayer capability to provide package solutions in retorted food categories such as nutritional drinks and baby food.
- Our 29.5 gram, 16 oz curve stock package -- the lightest weight PET bottle on the market for narrow neck condiments, enhancing sustainability and cost competitiveness.
- The modular mold designed for stock packages, making brand differentiation at low cost a reality.
Amcor is one of the world's leading suppliers of rigid plastics packaging to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. We offer multi-material and multi-process services, including:
- Package design and development
- Graphic design
- Mold engineering and production
- Plastic resin selection
- Sampling and production
We design and develop stock and custom packages using multiple thermoplastic resins. Our in-house design, machinery and mold services provide speed-to-market control and flexibility.
Our advanced manufacturing capabilities include Electric Injection Blow Molding (IBM) into Class 100,000 clean rooms, specialized finishing and assemblies, data based continuous improvement, automated high speed production and just-in-time delivery.
Key products include a full line of stock bottles in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and resin types, as well as custom and stock injection molded closures and fitments.
Spirits, Wine & Beer
Packaging with distinction to highlight your fine brands – this is what Amcor offers our customers. We offer a variety of technologies to enhance your brand – from shapes and sizes to designs and decoration.
- For distilled spirits, Amcor has a broad range of stock and custom PET containers, ranging in sizes from 50 mL to 1.75 L in round and flask shapes.
- For fine wines, our barrier technology protects your product from oxygen and provides the shelf life you expect.
- For beers and flavored alcoholic beverages, we provide 375 mL, and 12 and 16 ounce PET containers along with capabilities for barrier protection and pasteurizable processing.
- For all your packaging needs, the modular mold designed for stock packages makes brand differentiation at low cost a reality.
Personal & Home Care
From round to oval shapes, in a multitude of sizes, Amcor has the container for your packaging requirements. We offer an array of PET, HDPE and PP container for your personal and home care product line.
Amcor is the industry leader in rigid packaging that includes Post-Consumer Resin (PCR), a material manufactured from bottles that are collected through recycling or deposit programs, super-cleaned and converted back into commercial resin.
For our Personal and Home Care line, Amcor also offers NyCycleTM resin, a non food-grade material ideal for this market segment.