Liquids, creams, gels
Amcor offers a range of high barrier laminations for stick pack, sachet or pouching applications for pharmaceutical liquids, powders and topical ointments and creams.
- Paper Foil laminates for excellent surface printing
- Structures can be printed with a scuff and alcohol resistant overprint varnish.
- Polyester Foil laminates for trapped printing to protect graphics.
- LDPE sealant for low drug interaction in an economical package
- Surlyn® sealant for high speed sealing, abrasion resistance and wide operating window.
- EAA sealant for excellent hot tack, sealing through powders, and strong seals
- Amcor TearStick® easy opening feature
Child Resistant Tear Open Packs
Amcor SafeStick is a novel child resistant, easy tear open pack incorporating a printed tear initiation point. SafeStick tears easily, but only at the area designated by graphics and text. Also available in SafeSachet format.
- Ease of opening in a child resistant format
- Convenient product dispensing in a squeezable format
- Controlled unit dosing